BGW 世界大族谱协会论坛论坛入门论坛主题Forum theme → 关于编修世界大族谱的邀请函Invitation to Compile the World Genealogy

共有5430人关注过本帖平板打印复制链接

主题:关于编修世界大族谱的邀请函Invitation to Compile the World Genealogy

美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
赵新梅
  1楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:超级版主 帖子:9229 积分:92490 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2014-03-23 19:08:51
  发帖心情 Post By:2022-12-23 05:53:09 [只看该作者]

Invitation to Compile the World Genealogy

Dear Madam/Sir

With the advent of the Chinese genealogy, compiling family name genealogies, ethnic genealogies, and world genealogies, these things that are difficult to reach the sky have become simple and easy. People only need to assign each person a unique personal file number in the world, and the rest can be completely completed by computers.

Why compile the world genealogy? According to statistics, in ancient Chinese history, only more than 40000 people with deeds can be found, and 99.9998% of the people who have survived 20 billion have not been recorded in history. The world genealogy can write all the people in the world into history in the order of passing down from generation to generation.

I want to participate in the compilation of the world genealogy. What can I do?

If I want to join the Association, I can send an email application to the Association, and the Association will arrange positions and work.

I want to do charity and can donate funds to the Association.

I want to be a volunteer. The Association has authorized the distribution of free numbers and loaded your name in the biography.

I want to work study program. I can get 10 yuan in cash by posting 100 full marks on the forum of the association.

I want to do research activities, and the association provides funds for celebrity seminars.

I want to invest to obtain the holding authorization of character files through auction, and transfer the authorization to obtain high profits.

No matter what you want to do, we will provide you with satisfactory arrangements.

We sincerely invite you to join in the compilation of the world genealogy!

Hong Kong World Genealogy Association

July 15, 2014

English name: Big Genealogy World (BGW)

Chinese name: World Genealogy

Chinese Pinyin: ABCD

E-mail: 100280086@qq.com

QQ: 100280086 Authorized auction of world genealogy QQ group: 43329120

回到顶部